Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Countdown is ON!

welllp. Im done. haha finally graduation is over and my oh my it hasnt come soon enough! haha.

umm definitley want to thank all those who gave me wonderful gifts! :) I love them all, duh!

Grad was a piece of cake... besides that it took so stinking long and I get bored easily.

The party at the Johnsons was of course smashing as always!!! Thanks guys!

So Its exactly a week until I fly out of Columbia!?!?! oh my... soooo soon. oh well. its needed.

I will miss you all in South Carolina. I love you all. But beware Utah, I hate you. Well I hate your state and most of all that comes with it. Its nothing personal, well maybe it is but still. :P

Im going to bed... YAY! Itll be the first good night of sleep in 2 weeks. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new layout! I think your going to love BYU-Provo! The whole collage experience will be new and exciting! I loved being a collage student and all the cool experiences that went along with it. Remember what Pres. Monson said " Learn from the Past. Prepare for the future. Live in the present.

Jackie said...

Don't hate Utah! You will fall in love with the beautiful scenery, the awesome feel of the campus, the friends, the wards, maybe some of the classes, and maybe even a boy (or two)! Give it a chance - we miss it a lot. Good luck with everything!