Friday, June 6, 2008

Last Day at the Beach before I leave.






Well today was my last day at the beach before I leave for school and my oh my... it was breathtakingly amazing. But it was completely sad because I will miss all of my friends and the great times we've shared at Isle of Palms. Luckily its gotten a lot warmer than it was in March.





Today was so beautiful and I got this new camera which takes AMAZING photos!!! My hair looks so absolutely red in this picture and well sorry Nick but the camera still makes you look goofy. haha Im totally kidding. But I will definitely miss him and his family when I leave.



It was a great day to be at the beach; and I cant wait to come back next summer and be here for all the fun. So long South Carolina! Hello.... utah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beautiful day at the beach. So fun to have lots of friends to go with too. I like your new camera it does a great job! Just wait till it snows the first time you will take hundreds of pictures:) Bro. Johnson has a crushed knuckle and it is going to have to be fixed. When you get home it should be all healed up:)Just in time for surfing:0)