Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hiking and Frolicking Around

Well. Ive been quite busy here recently! Jason took me up the Ogden canyon and we hiked to the top of this gorgeous waterfall. It was absolutely beautiful! It took about 15 minutes to climb the 1 and a half mile hike to the top! But it was soo worth it! I love how pretty the views are from the mountiains! WE could see for miles and miles... all over Ogden and even to Layton and Roy. It was awesome! Then we climbed to the top of another mountain to go to the U on the Uintah mountain range. WElp. After that we got bored and went to play a completely competitive game of Soccer. I won. of course!!!

Today, my cousins and I went to the mall and looked around until I found the perfect shirt and flip-fl0ps... haha shoppin is da bomb. Its been a blast being here in Utah.

Im heading down to the Y on Friday morning with my Uncle Jonathan and his family. That will be super Fun!!!

Im going to bed now! More on Utah later... peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying your self. Remember the goal of 100 first dates:) You found flip flops in Utah, Jk, glad you had a chance to hang out with your cousins before heading the the Y. Pictures? Love to see some:)

Mason & Laura said...

What the?! I didn't know you had a blog!!! Hello? something you failed to mention to ME! Now I can keep better tabs on you out in utah (don't forget about us with all this fun you are having...!!)