Friday, June 13, 2008

Safely in Utah.

Today is my third day in Utah and my oh my has it been eventful. I got here after a 6 hr flight and well it was a really long day after that. I didnt crawl into bed until... 1 am... which is 3 am my original time!

Thursday; well my grandmother, selica, and I went on the train from ogden to Salt Lake City. That was a great trip! We had soo much fun. We went around the temple, and took a tour of the beehive house. Also we ate at the new Nauvoo cafe. That was a beautiful time. Something else, very interesting happened... I ran into Sister Gordon, who happens to be the mother of Elder Gordon who served in our ward and baptized Elizabeth. :) She was so thrilled to meet me and since they live in Provo, she invited me to her house every Sunday at 6 for Family Dinner! I left with an address and 3 phone numbers; along with 2 email addresses. I was ecstatic for the remainder of the day! That was Thursday.

Friday; I dropped my grandma off at the temple.... and went back to the house for a nice run. Wow so I underestimated the thin air here!!! I couldnt run more than 3 miles... it was sad. Me and Selica went on a run to Walmart, Target, Ulta, Home Depot... haha the list goes on. We passed the time. Then Grandma and her boyfriend, Orrin took us bowling. Well while we were bowling I met this guy, he asked me if I would let him take me on a tour of Ogden. So we are going golfing tomorrow afternoon. That will be fun!

The mountains are most definitely the best part of Utah... its absolutely gorgeous here.

I'll post pics from my laptop next week. This week Im using the fam. comp. So I should get off before they beat me. Much love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had written a nice comment last night, and then it would not post. I am glad you made it safe and are having a blast! All is well here in Summerville:)