Saturday, June 28, 2008

I survived the Whole First Week.

Me and Megan.Tear it up.

Wow. So I am amazed its only been a week because honestly I feel like Ive been here forever!?!?! I love BYU. I love everything about it. My classes are going to be semi-difficult, but oh well. I will try my hardest!

Whitney isoh so crazy.

My roommate is amazing! My hallmates are awesome! We have spent so much time together, and I feel like Ive known them for years. The mountains here are gorgeous; I miss the ocean like soooo much but Im getting used to the dry heat and everything going on. I love BYU!!!



Whitney, Me,Megan, and Lucy
College is started! woop woop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures Yea! I am so glad that you are totally loving the Y! I hope that you study a lot and ACE all of your classes! Have a wonderful Sabbath!

Mason & Laura said...

Ok so I totally love what you are doing to your hair! you look sooo pretty! Your friends all look very cute too--I'm glad things are going so great for you!! (p.s. there is a huge thunderstorm going on right now and I am thinking of you--and glad you are not here to be freaked out by the lightning!)

Adam and Shalisa said...

I love the pictures it looks like you are having fun and I am glad you love BYU! Keep working hard and if you need anything let me know.