Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rock Climbing :)

Last night Jason took my cousin and I rock climbing at the I-Rock in downtown Ogden. It was soo much fun! A great time, but I have a confession! Im afraid to climb... because Im deathly afraid of heights. I got about 20 feet in the air and realized that after I looked down, I had a bad case of the shakes and couldnt move a muscle... I completely froze. My head spun and then I was falling. Welll until the slack got out of my rope and then I was hanging and swinging... I managed to hit my head on a rock! haha. Funn times. Then we climbed up onto this 13 foot rock. and we had to jump back down onto these 4 foot think pads... Well it took me 20 mins to jump because each time I tried, I felt nauseus. Anywho...

SElica, my cousin, climbed the whole 67 feet to the top, x3!!! it was crazy... she only weighs 100 lbs tho. lol. Thats probably why. We had so much fun! So we owe Jason a big thanks for paying and taking us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I di not know you are afraid of heights! Wow sounds like you have been having a blast!!! I can't wait to see some pic's:) My Grandma lives in Ogden:)I went and picked Blueberries last evening:) The cherries in utah are awesome, they sould start being ripe in July I think!