Thursday, May 29, 2008

Be Strong, Believe.

Well this week has been semi-stressful and long... Very long.

Many things have occured and been going on that are way out of anyone's ability to control. Life changes rather quickly and its up to each of us to be strong enough to cope and maintain stability among the winds that shake and ruffle the trees. Last night Gramma Sue died, Allie and Kamilla have been pretty torn up. As a friend, I want to be there are often and as much as i can. Yet, I dont really know what to say, because nothing I say will help to comfort them. Its hard, I wish I could take their pains away... believe me If I could i would. Its just like when my grandpa died, I had to remember that no matter how alone i felt, I always have someone who has been through it all, the Savior. Its times like these that make life and all the struggles worthwhile. Its reassuring. I know that everything is going to be okay. The sun will continue to shine regardless of the pain, so I must do the same.

Graduation practice was today! That is coming up in... wow. Three days. In three days i will walk that stage and be done... with high school and with being a kid. Well i always want to be a kid, But that walk means I am more responsible than ever for how i turn out. Then i leave for BYU about 5 days after I graduate... That is very difficult to bear; leaving Summerville is going to rip a piece of my heart out. We dream and we dream for the moment to come; well right now, Its coming way to fast and the rush is getting to me.

I want to stay strong; through the Lord, anything is possible. Everything is going to be alright.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true that the savior is the comforter, and the Holy Ghost is the second comforter. Morning is a difficult time for those who morn and for those who morn with the Morner's. Just offering the offer that you did is perfect, it let's the one who morn's know that you care:) You will have a wonderful time learning and growing as you move to the next stage of your mortal journey:)

Jaime said...

Hey! Thank you for your concern about grandma. I think we've all gotten over the shock of it now. It's so nice to think back about how many people have been there to keep us all together. It's times like these when it is revealed who truly has a good heart :)