Saturday, May 10, 2008

Excitement and More Excitement


Yesterday was my APUSH exam... and boy was that fun! I seriously think I aced it which is super super nice! And then after that I went to school and took a practice APBIO one... that was not so much. Oh well. I really cant wait until after that exam is over, bc then its smooth sailing until I graduate. I literally go to school for exactly 5 more days... thats it. I have a fieldtrip and a senior picnic that take up a lot of my time. so yay!


But yesterday I went over to the Johnsons and had this amazing Chicken Broccoli and Rice which was mui delicioso. We all hung out over there and watched the Goonies and then Jurassic Park. Which happen to be two of my most favorite movies ever! yay! The whole group was there too so it was a nice hangout. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, which I always do when I'm over there. :)


Today... hmm the agenda is as follows. Maxx and Relaxx. I woke up at 10:30 am. and Really dont plan on doing much being cleaning out my car, which is a DISGRACE. and then were all going to go see Iron Man which makes me more excited bc Ive been dieing to see that movie. I think its going to be Allie, Mckay, Nicholas, and Me... but Im not sure. Fun times.


Then I dont know what else. but mann. Its super exciting that life is kinda flying by and college is getting closer and closer. YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad ya'll had fun:) Sorry you were not hungry. I understand it happens to me too! I am sure that you did great on your exams. Senior trip and Picture will be fun for sure!