Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fried. Extra Crispy.

Today was my trip to Kiawah!!!
It was most definitely the best kayaking trip ever incorporated with my nerdy love of ecology and biological studies. We found the best specimens washed up on the beach to study. Also we ran nets through the inslet to get fish and found some pretty rare species for that particular area. The highlight of my day was kayaking with the dolphins and that was amazing. I touched one. They were feeding, and the main female was teaching the younger ones how to strand feed by forcing fish on the beach and then jumping on the shore to get them. It was amazing. Ive never had more fun in the outdoors! I am super sunburnt though. Its all good. i absolutely loved the entire trip. Kayaking is so much fun that when Garrett comes back, we are going to make sure we have the optimum fun possible! Im tired. Going to beddd!

Only 5 more school days left. YAY!
Fave Scripture: John 1:5-9. Yup. The lord is light all right. I think we all need a little more of that cleansing light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Did you take pictures, please tell me you did! I hope that you have put Aloe on the burn, of course you have your going to be a nurse:)