Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day.

Today is most definitely a day that I cant wait until I get to celebrate for real... lol but while Im waiting... I have to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. Not only to my mother who is the best person I have ever known. And has put up with me through thick and thin, even though she is my stepmom. I dont think that matters in the grand scheme of things. I love her with all my heart. Also to my grandma, who puts up with so much from me! haha. She has had her patience tried more than once. It goood she loves me.

Also, even though they arent mothers to me, I would have to say thanks to all the women in my life! lol. I mean there are certain mothers who make my life so much eaiser to deal with. Sister Johnson, I get to see your smiling face every morning. You truly dont know how amazing you are, and you make the best food. :) I have always felt welcome in your home. Thanks. Barbie has truly helped me also! I love both these women like mothers.


hmm. besides Mothers Day... its been study central. I have AP BIo examm tomorrow. I cant wait til that is done and over with.

Well. Im tired. Its been a long weekend. The four of us went to see Iron Man last night, and it was super amazing. I absolutley loved that movie. and I cant wait until this weekend to go see Prince Caspian which happens to be my fave book of the Narnia series. that should be super exciting.

Fave Scripture of the Day: D&C 121. All of it! I may be struggling in my life, but that is when Joseph Smith is able to fully see the mercy of the Lord amidst all his trials.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are much too kind, I like it though:) You will have your day in a few happy and fun years! Some wise person once said Learn from the past live in the present and look forward to tomorrow!