Monday, May 19, 2008

Two more days:

As I look back, I think wow. These three years have kinda flown by. Life has been hectic and at times a little overwhelming but thank goodness for my family and friends.

The super exciting thing is that i have a family reunion coming up, and that will be, as always, a blast! I cant wait to see all my family before heading off to college. and collecting all those graduation moneys is helping a whole lot. haha. thats a joke but yeahhh. This year is coming to a close, and the next step of my life is so close i can nearly taste it. Im so ready to start on my journey, and I would have to say that the greatest wisdom I have that has carried over from life lessons has been from the gospel. Thank goodness I have that, or else I would be quite lost. In this harsh world, it good and comforting to know that at the end of the day, when all seems to go wrong, there is one whom we can always rely on. and that is the Savior, who is and has always been my rock.

life is going to be a long road. But im fueled and ready to go. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you this morning! Hope you enjoyed the day with Sarah. Have fun at your Family Reunion:) See ya Tuesday!