Thursday, May 8, 2008

Even more CRAZE!

Welll. Its getting down to the nitty gritty. Only 16 more hours until this huge paper is due... and haha. I am not looking forward to that. Oh also APUSH is tomorrow. That exam will be fun. Both practice exams turned out with me yielding a 5, so hopefully my smarts will pay off. hmm. Im seriously craving some freshly cut pineapple. I dont know why. Buttttt... This weekend could not be coming any slower.

Im trying to take a step back and just analyze everything in my life. So far, I cant find anything to complain about so that helps a lot. Welp. Im going to go be studious and right this paper. But my current state of the union is: Happy.

Fave Scripture of Today: 2nd Nephi 2:13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think 2 Nephi 2:13 says a lot :)
So I think that fresh strawberries from the strawberry farm in Mt. Pleasant sound good!