Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another day at BYU.

Well. Its an absolutely fabulous day at BYU. Everything is running pretty smoothly and I got my work done that is due tomorrow so that's a good thing. umm. hmm. Well life is going well, and I am just super excited to be nearing finals next week, then Ill stay with the Lafontaines while Im working until I get time off during the 25th through 30th. That'll be really nice :)

I start work on Monday, August 11th. I work 1-5 every day for the following 2 weeks.... other than that... oh yeah.

Well my friends and I went to the Breaking Dawn Release Party at the BYU Bookstore. That in itself was amazing! We all dressed up as vampires, and I was Victoria, the one in Eclipse that tries to take down Bella but dies... yeahh. lol Then all last weekend was about me reading Breaking Dawn. Which I finished and LOVED. It was absolutely amazing. Great Book. fantastic. I suggest it. hmm.

Finals are coming up, like I said, and since Im working during Finals week, I am going to have to be studying a lot this upcoming weekend. This is going to be fun, and its sad because my first term at BYU is almost over. All 6 of our group, my roommate and I, Ali and Lucy, and Whitney and Jessica all have to split up and move to different housing units on campus, which is dreadful. Ive grown to love these girls like sisters and its really sad that our time here together as roomies is ending.

Exciting news... none really. SO yeah. Ill close. This is my journal entry for the time being :)
I love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you the very best next week as you take your first collage finals!!! I am sure that you will have wonderful roomies this fall too!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Chili's is hiring now so it won't be long before they open! I am looking forward to our lunch:)

Elisa Wright said...

oh yay! I cant wait either. And yes... Fall will hopefully be even better than summer. I hope life keeps getting easier... lol what a broad hope though.