Monday, July 21, 2008

Over Halfway Done.


I am so excited to be over more than halfway done here for the summer term. It has been an amazing semester. i spent all weekend with allie Cunningham, my best friend, who was up from Idaho to fly back home... I envy her!


I miss home. Ive made a list of everything I miss from home:

1. beach

2. family

3. friends

4. humidity

5. trees

6. beach

7. beach

... haha. :)


But I love Utah because:

1. Mountains

2. Its Pretty. oh so pretty.

3. I like BYU, and its in Utah.


Why I hate Utah: (long list)

1. no beach

2. no humidity

3. high altitude

4. stupid rivalries between BYU and Univ. of Utah

5. people are soooo fake!?!

6. drivers here are terrible.

7. everything is more expensive

8. I dont have a car in Utah.

9. I dont have my family and friends in Utah.


okay... well Im done complaining. Ill upload some amazing pictures I took on a Sunday drive through Eden, which was amazingly beautiful. :) Thats the reason I'll stay in Utah, its gorgeous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Your title picture:) Looks so serene and peaceful! I am glad you are doing so well and had the opportunity to spend time with Allie:) We will see her tomorrow!!!!! Have a great BYU day!