Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July with Family!

well. this weekend was awesome!

My gramma came and picked me up from BYU on thursday afternoon, and I drove back down to Ogden. I absolutely loved the drive, it was pretty and a lot of fun.

On thursday we went bowling and had a great time with my gramma and her boyfriend Orrin.

On Friday, We went to a ward breakfast, to promitery point, then we went and watched fireworks as a family. that was super fun!

The Fireworks were awesome, but Lagoon all day Saturday was more awesome. Me and my cousin CJ went to Lagoon and had a complete blast riding rollercoasters all day long! It was a definite top 10 on my list of awesomeness.
This weekend was awesome, but now Im back at BYU and I have hw! woo hoo!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lagoon was the place I went on my very first big roller coaster ride! I was 10 yrs old! It was the big wooden roller coaster! My favorite though was the haunted house:) So glad you were able to spend the 4th with your family!