Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good Times In Utah.

Well its been real and its been fun. Its been real FUN!
Random Events over the last couple of weeks:

Birthday on October 2nd! We had a whipped cream fight, went to a car wash and sat ON TOP of the car while it was being washed, and I went country dancing with Sterling.
Oct. 3rd hike to Battle Creek Falls-
Sterling, I, Mavinee, and Nate all hiked to Battle Creek and then went to a park to have fun.
October 10, 2008 Rock Climbing Trip:
I did pretty well and we had so much fun hanging out doing this!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Derek and I went to the same place for rock climbing on our second date! (It was in between conference sessions on Saturday!) What a fun time!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I have thought about riding in my car through one of the Cactus car washes but never on top of the car!! I am glad that you had a fun b-day with your friends!! Rock climbing is pritty fun, I have only done it once though!